Non-fault returns are accepted within 15 days of receipt for an exchange or a refund of the purchase price excluding our shipping and handling costs and return shipping costs.
All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee, which will be deducted from your refund should you wish to make a return. Once an order has shipped, it cannot be canceled or changed if customer service is not contacted within 12 hours from when the order was placed. If you refuse an order at time of delivery, round-trip shipping costs will be deducted from your refund. For immediate assistance on an order, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eligible for Return:
- Items returned in their original packaging in unused condition.
Not Eligible for Return:
- Special/custom orders, including items that are made to order or any item labeled "non-returnable" on the product page.
- Items that have been assembled, modified, soiled, or used in any way.
- Items that are not in resalable condition.
- Items that are not returned in the original box with sufficient packaging materials to protect the contents.
What If My Order Arrives Damaged or Missing Parts?
Any items that have delivered damaged must be noted on the bill of lading, or the delivery receipt when you sign to accept the order. We will refuse claim if you fail to do so. Please inspect all furniture within the first 72 hours of receiving. Damages reported after the 72 hour window may be denied by the carrier.
Items Delivered By Small Package Carriers
For items damaged in transit and delivered by FedEx or UPS, please contact our customer service team within 2 business days of delivery. We will then file a claim on your behalf with the carrier. This process can take up to 10 business days and you must keep all of the original packaging as the carrier may require an inspection in order to honor the claim.
- Returns on all items sold by Designerie that are not defective will incur a 15% restocking fee.
- Refunds are issued in the original payment form and price, less shipping and handling, re-stocking fees, and return shipping charges if customer uses our return shipping account.