Designerie Return Policy
We accept returns (except for special order items) within 15 days of receipt for a refund of the purchase price excluding the actual shipping cost both ways and 15% re-stocking fee.
- Original shipping costs are the true cost of shipping. If you received free shipping with the order, our actual shipping cost could be anywhere from $45-$400 depending on your order. This amount will be deducted from your refund.
- Return shipping costs includes any and all costs to return the product to our warehouse or back to our vendor's warehouse.
- Re-stocking fee of 15% is calculated off of the order sub total.
- If you refuse an order at time of delivery, round-trip shipping costs will be deducted from your refund.
- Special or custom orders are non refundable or cancelable after 24 hours of order placement. Please contact us with any questions prior to placing your order.
Eligible items for return
Items must be returned in their original packaging in unused condition. Soiled/used items will not be credited. Refunds are issued in the original payment form and price, less shipping and handling, re-stocking fees, and return shipping charges.
The following items are not eligible for returns
- Custom orders including items that are made to order or any item labeled "non-returnable" on the product page.
- Items that have been assembled, modified, or used in any way.
- Items that are not in resalable condition.
- Items that are not returned in the original box with sufficient packaging materials to protect that contents.
What if my order arrives damaged or is missing parts?
While our products are well packaged to prevent damage during transit, accidents do happen. If you receive a damaged or defective item or the order is missing something, contact us and we will gladly replace the item.
Items delivered by small package carriers
For items damaged in transit and delivered by UPS, FedEx, or USPS, please contact our customer service team within 2 business days of delivery. We will then file a claim on your behalf with the carrier. This process can take up to 10 business days and you must keep all of the original packaging as the carrier may require an inspection in order to honor the claim.