Add some color to your dining, kitchen, patio, or backyard with these brightly colored bistro chairs!
Chair Weight and Dimensions
- 14.96 inches wide x 16.54 inches deep x 32.28 inches high.
- 8.8 Pounds each
- Sold as a set of two chairs
- Lacquered steel with galvanized steel curved slats
- Designed and manufactured in France
- 1 year warranty against wear and tear
- High protection treatment
- Anti-UV powder coating
- Fold for easy storage
- 2 different finishes: glossy and matte.
- Offered in a variety of unique colors!
These bistro metal chairs can be seen all around New York City. The colorful chairs have made prominent lounge spaces in Bryant Park (in Cedar Green), Times Square (in Poppy Red), Union Square, and Broadway.
A 13 step treatment process is used so that the metal is protected against corrosion. Each bistro chair is then painted with a 100% polyester DuPont powder paint that is guaranteed anti- UV to ensure that the chair never losses its color.
Our bistro collection is designed and made in France. These bistro sets are reproductions circa 1889 from the largest line of patio furniture in Europe.
Strong and simple, conceived in the Eiffel Tower age, the foldable Bistro chair scored instant success among bistro-owners in the late 19th century. Today, the Bistro spirit is just as charming: the model is even more ingenious and high-spirited! Bistro: authenticity and harmony revived.