Be transported to your favorite Parisian bistro or café with the quintessentially French Rive Gauche bistro table. A faux marble pressed laminate table top is made in France, is available with either a brass or chrome rim, and rests atop a traditional cast iron bistro table base. Over 60 years of experience and passion goes into the production of every contract and hospitality rated bistro table top. This three-prong table base design is found in upper-end cafés, brasseries and restaurants in historic European cities. It is a charming choice for your private garden or terrace as well. Choose from many table top options and pair with the dozens of bistro chair options on offer at Designerie.
- Rated for outdoor and contract/hospitality use
- Traditional French café tables just like the ones all over France and Europe
- Bistro table base features easy assembly with only two bolts and two screws. 4 bolts and mounting inserts make attaching the top a breeze.
- Clean the table top with an alcohol based solvent and avoid abrasive substances.
- If used outdoors, tarnishing may occur to the metal table top rim.
- Height71.5 cm (28.1 in)
- Base Width41 cm (16.1 in)
- Base Depth41 cm (16.1 in)
- Base Weight12.4 kg (27.3 lbs)
- Top DimensionsDepends on selection
- MaterialsCast Iron, High Pressure Laminate, Stainless Steel or Brass
- Country of OriginFrance
- CareWash with sponge or towel using water mixed with mild soap or solvent-free detergent.
SKU Currently Selected: